I have an Samsung Android tablet note #4 with access to the internet.

Reaction score
Hello Thank you for all of the great information that has been provided. I was hoping to go to something larger than my android phone. Phantom 2 V+

I use my tablet because it is easier on my eyes. When I tried using the software DJI it would not allow me to download it to the note. Any suggestions on what I need to do?
Does anybody use the Litchi program? Or only DJI Vision software? Or anything else?

Thanks for the help! John

there is a way to load the dji ap. people call it side loading or something like that. There are videos on youtube that show how to do this. If it won't load from the store you can download the file then install it manually. You have to make a change in the settings on the tablet.
I use DJI Ultimate Flight, Litchi, Vision Pilot, and FPV Booster. I have been a die hard Ultimate Flight fan but lately I am liking Litchi more and more. I have been experimenting with POI and way point flying. cool stuff. The first time my quad launched and flew a mission without any intervention from me was kind of a rush. haha

Reactions: Hotsauce

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures