I don't hear the last 4 beeps when start up

AAC

Reaction score
Something wrong with my PV2+ ?
Whenever I pushed the battery twice to turn on my PV2+, I could only hear the start up signal sound but missed the last 4 beeps. What's wrong with my PV2+ ? Does it mean not safe to fly in any mode ?

As far as I know, the P2V (non +) does the additional 4 beeps, whereas the P2V+ just does the two beeps.

Happy flying!

hmmmm... I purchased the P2V and flew it about 5 times. I got the additional beeps those 5 times. I then sold it and purchased the p2v+ and I have never had more than 2 beeps. Gonna have to re-read the manual for the 50th time.

cahutch said:
I've never heard two "beeps" at startup. It's a string of short tones very fast with no pause between. If I listen carefully I think I hear 5 different tones but it may be more. Hard to tell since they go by so fast.

Yes, normally, after a string of short tones.... it came with beep beep beep beep. But recently the last 4 beeps disappear despite it flies.

AAC said:
Yes, normally, after a string of short tones.... it came with beep beep beep beep. But recently the last 4 beeps disappear despite it flies.
Strange. I get no beeps at all after the startup tone sequence. Never have.
There's no speaker or audio transducer inside the phantom as far as I can tell. The only way it can make sounds is with the motors.

I wasn't getting any of the beeps until replacing one ESC. Now I get four beeps with red flashes but just on that "wing". I just ignore it as it flies quite well.

The Vision (non plus) give 4 Beeps more then the vision plus :cool:

AAC said:
cahutch said:
I've never heard two "beeps" at startup. It's a string of short tones very fast with no pause between. If I listen carefully I think I hear 5 different tones but it may be more. Hard to tell since they go by so fast.

same with mine since updating fimware to latest incarnation.

if this is firmware update result, DJI should let us know to ease my panic.

I know the 4 beeps of which you speak but neither my P2V+ nor my FC-40 have ever produced them.

Mine is a P2 and it has the additional beeps.

It arrived with 3.02 (I believe) and has continued to do so with 3.04 and 3.06.

wattage said:
I know the 4 beeps of which you speak but neither my P2V+ nor my FC-40 have ever produced them.

my p2v+ did have the beeps out the box. more fun today when my phantom wouldn't arm the motors. turn off and turn back on = no difference. remove battery and put same battery back in, motors arm?? doesn't inspire confidence........

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures