I Can't Say Much But... LOOK!

LuvMyTJ

Admin
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Oh yeah, thats right! Another forum and it's for the MAVIC!!!! :cool:

Mavic Drone Forum

images

Can you grab the threads on here, the members who posted in them etc and export/import into the new forum?

Ha Ha! I was just thinking yesterday that Mavic didn't really fit here in the "Phantom" pilots forum. :)

Will this be a new registration or will current members be ported over??

I couldn't register, wouldn't display correctly for me and couldn't see the Captcha. Using Chrome. But once that gets fixed, awesome!

Update: now the homepage isn't displaying right either. Just all text.

Reactions: Taptofocus
Ha Ha! I was just thinking yesterday that Mavic didn't really fit here in the "Phantom" pilots forum. :)

Will this be a new registration or will current members be ported over??
It is it's own forum so you will need to register there. :)

I couldn't register, wouldn't display correctly for me and couldn't see the Captcha. Using Chrome. But once that gets fixed, awesome!

Update: now the homepage isn't displaying right either. Just all text.

Sounds like a caching issue. I'm using chrome and haven't seen this. Can you get to Autel X-Star Drone Forum and see the captcha ok? That is the same software and server so it'll help us narrow things down.

Sounds like a caching issue. I'm using chrome and haven't seen this. Can you get to Autel X-Star Drone Forum and see the captcha ok? That is the same software and server so it'll help us narrow things down.
I can get to that site and see the captcha. I cleared the cache in Chrome, no changes. Also tried it in IE, got the same thing. Might be something here at work, I'll just do it when I get home.

It will be cumbersome to have both this sub-forum and the dedicated forum running.

I think it should be separated, just as the Inspire is now. Follow the format of what's already established. Think shutting down this sub-forum and posting a link to the new forum at the top is a decent idea?

I signed up, but I don't really understand why there will be two separate forms. Many of the Mavic owners will be brand-new drone owners with much to learn from experienced Phantom owners that have no intentions of purchasing the mavic. Why segregate? So, I agree, it seems to make more sense to change this forum name to include all drones.

Thanks for the feedback. Our current strategy is to launch a forum for each major platform in order to reduce the noise from other platforms. Just spend some time at rcgroups.com to see why we'd prefer to avoid that situation.

No doubt that Mavic is poised to attract millions of new pilots. So if you are planning to fly the mavic then join us there. Of course you are welcome to continue to learn from the experienced phantom guys here as well!

At some point we will remove or redirect the mavic discussions to MavicPilots.com.

C.

Just now everything will be duplicated over and over again.

Just now everything will be duplicated over and over again.
Not necessarily. There is very little inspire talk here as it all goes to InspirePilots. We can expect the same with Mavic as we discontinue the mavic sections here and move that traffic there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart