I can't get past the sign in stage!

Reaction score
Sorry Guys, have a little patience with a techno duffer,

Got the 'Go app', linked the p3 wifi and everything goes ok until I reach the sign in page. I keep getting (sign in failed) like 30 times now.

Shut it all down and start again, same scenario. I feel like I'm close but I'm totally out of ideas, please help.

I accept that I am old and not Techno savvy but the terms 'easy to fly' and 'quick start guide' are starting to seem like a joke.

I already have a couple of Phantoms and have been flying happily for a couple of years and I've read everything and watched everything I can find on the p3s but this fella is fast turning in to an ornament.

All I want is to fly and take videos, my brain hurts!

Got the 'Go app', linked the p3 wifi and everything goes ok until I reach the sign in page. I keep getting (sign in failed) like 30 times now.
Shut it all down and start again, same scenario. I feel like I'm close but I'm totally out of ideas, please help.
Instead of shutting down, try pulling the cable to the tablet and replacing it.
See if that takes you back to the sign in properly.

There is no cable on a P3S?

Disconnect from the phantom WI-FI connected your device to your Home WI-FI then sign in.

Reactions: dirkclod
There is no cable on a P3S?

Disconnect from the phantom WI-FI connected your device to your Home WI-FI then sign in.

Man, I could kiss you, yeeeeha :D Ok, updating firmware now, that might be another hurdle right there but for now I'm connected to the APP and my unlisted Android phone works.

Thanks for your understanding (at least one of us does) back to the APP tutorials now. Thanks again.

Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj