How to save audio with video?

Reaction score
I did this once before but it's been awhile soI don't remember how I did it. I'm trying to export one of the videos with audio that's on my iPad. I tried using the download error but I get this message -

Download failed
Video import failed. Possible cause: 4K, slow motion or sorter than 6 second video.

I want to separate the audio track then mate it up the original video.

Thanks!

I did this once before but it's been awhile soI don't remember how I did it. I'm trying to export one of the videos with audio that's on my iPad. I tried using the download error but I get this message -

Download failed
Video import failed. Possible cause: 4K, slow motion or sorter than 6 second video.

I want to separate the audio track then mate it up the original video.

Thanks!
How did you add the audio track to the video in the first place?

Yeh same gave up trying i use litchi and vidios dont get saved to dji ,i got app from google apps pro vidio editor ,works ok at least it gives you options to upload phantom pilots or utube or others..if i do vids through djigo4 i have to clip down to 20mb or i get error message,bit annoying cause djigo4 got easy vidio editing
To import clips in vidio editor top left of screen has sd card picture ,click on that you get options ,local vids ,pictures or onboard sd

To import clips in vidio editor top left of screen has sd card picture ,click on that you get options ,local vids ,pictures or onboard sd

Thank you!!! I was going into the videos so I didn't see that. The reason I want it is I recorded a fireworks display last night. I want to sync the audio with the 4K video from the SD card.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures