How do you end a Litchi waypoint mission

Reaction score
I always end a itchi waypoint mission with the 'do nothing' instruction, but for safety's sake, I always place the last waypoint just a few yards away from where I am.

I've noticed that some people use 'return to home' as the end of mission instruction, and was wondering if this might be even safer than what I'm doing. Any thoughts on this, anyone?

I feel more comfortable landing myself, in most instances continuing to fly after mission execution if the battery permits. Rth would only make sense to me if the last waypoint wasn't within sight.

Depends on your flying location I guess, if it is easy to locate the quad at the end of the mission, you can grab it it quite easily. My flights are in dense forest and I RTH simply because I can't see it in the canopy.

I always end a itchi waypoint mission with the 'do nothing' instruction, but for safety's sake, I always place the last waypoint just a few yards away from where I am.

I've noticed that some people use 'return to home' as the end of mission instruction, and was wondering if this might be even safer than what I'm doing. Any thoughts on this, anyone?
Hi. I've just started doing "line of sight" missions and I do the same as you. I'm still experimenting but the weather and work seem to be preventing me from taking too many trips. At least doing it our way we can plan it's return to home path.

Sent from my STV100-4 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Agreed,,I also make my last point near me,,this also ensures I have enough battery when planning the mission. I always make sure I have at least 4-5 mins of battery life left in case of unexpected wind at elevation.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Wessex

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl