How can you tell difference between P3S and P3P

The cracks around the landing gear shouldn’t be a problem- there are nutserts in the parent moulding so they should hang in there. I would be paying particular attention to the area around the motor mounting bosses, have a good look where the four machine screws are on the underside of the motors. This is the main problem area.

The battery terminals look good from what can be seen in your photo.

(But have Mucho fun learning the Phantom magic!)

ENJOY!!!

A new shell is about $30. Not expensive and not hard to do. A Phillips screw driver should do the trick and about a hour

Reactions: slipup
Heresy. I had plenty (4 miles) of range with my C. They put out the same power, using the same Lightbridge technology.
Not hearsay or "heresy" as you put it. Another pilot on this board ran side by side power tests and posted results elsewhere in this forum. My understanding is DJI cut the power back a bit when they released the B. I have the C and am very pleased, but wish I had an A.

Last edited:
Reactions: GrammatonxXXxCleric
Reactions: Deezbs
Not heresay or "heresy" as you put it. Another pilot on this board ran side by side power tests and posted results elsewhere in this forum. My understanding is DJI cut the power back a bit when they released the B. I have the C and am very pleased, but wish I had an A.
So using a boosted external system is vindicated. Not only meets, but exceeds in power. When I tested the stock vs. the boosted output, It was many times more db. strong. And its performance was very noticeably different.

Not heresay or "heresy" as you put it. Another pilot on this board ran side by side power tests and posted results elsewhere in this forum. My understanding is DJI cut the power back a bit when they released the B. I have the C and am very pleased, but wish I had an A.
Oh, well if another pilot posted his results then it must be true... And if you want to be a douche and correct my vocabulary, maybe you should check your own spelling, ***-clown. It's hearsay not 'heresay'. Furthermore, these things (",") are called quotation marks. They're to be used to reference spoken words, not written text. In which case one would use, (',').

Oh, well if another pilot posted his results then it must be true... And if you want to be a douche and correct my vocabulary, maybe you should check your own spelling, ***-clown. It's hearsay not 'heresay'. Furthermore, these things (",") are called quotation marks. They're to be used to reference spoken words, not written text. In which case one would use, (',').
Thank goodness the board has an Ignore button on every profile. Click and you're gone. Bye-bye Deezbs!

Reactions: GrammatonxXXxCleric
Since we are in a corrective mode in this thread, I would just like to add my 2 cents worth, those wrench sets are referred to as "Torx" wrench. Please do not ignore. :)
(Laughs)
I stand corrected. You mean they're not called "thingys"?......

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl