How can this photo be taken in Central Park in NYC?

Reaction score
Humza Deas on Instagram: “pick a spot.”

How can his drone even take off from there? Anytime I've tried to take off anyplace but downtown it simply won't let me - if he's given some sort of license to fly there does it just remove such a restriction?

I'm just curious! Sorry for the stupid question!

DJI_0212.jpg
fullsizeoutput_8e.jpeg
Humza Deas on Instagram: “pick a spot.”

How can his drone even take off from there? Anytime I've tried to take off anyplace but downtown it simply won't let me - if he's given some sort of license to fly there does it just remove such a restriction?

I'm just curious! Sorry for the stupid question!
fullsizeoutput_8e.jpeg

If you check his Instragram and Tumblr pages, there are pictures that were definitely taken from flying overhead. But that doesn't mean it was a drone. He could have been in a helicopter and shooting the old fashioned way.

That could be - I feel like that'd be a tough shot from a helicopter to Central Park; he'd need a pretty long telephoto lens, but that would certainly explain it!

That could be - I feel like that'd be a tough shot from a helicopter to Central Park; he'd need a pretty long telephoto lens, but that would certainly explain it!
If you dig into his online accounts, he does photography tours and promotes Sony Alpha cameras. A decent telephoto lens on a 42MP Sony A7r iii would get those shots.

Blade Chroma drone has no restrictions whatsoever - you can fly them anywhere (legal or illegal) and at any height. I had one, sold it for the much better dji phantom. Blade stopped building the Chroma's ~ 2 yrs ago.

Reactions: SheFlies2
Blade Chroma drone has no restrictions whatsoever - you can fly them anywhere (legal or illegal) and at any height. I had one, sold it for the much better dji phantom. Blade stopped building the Chroma's ~ 2 yrs ago.
I don't think he's using a drone, not when he's posting the pictures in public.

Hamza use a Mavic Pro, he is provably one of the most talented videographers in NYC.

And yes, I am not sure how he does but those pictures are from a drone in the middle of Manhattan.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures