Hour meter.

same answer you got 2 days ago...

don't know why you would be "sure there would be an hour meter" when there is no reference to one in your owners manual... but anyway...

like he said... you can check battery charge cycles to see how many times you have flown and then do some math to get hours :ugeek:

I have a habit to take a picture just before take off and another after landing. Picture names contain time stamp, which I enter in excel sheet to get flight time of each session and summaries for each battery. Accurate enough for me.

AnselA said:
I have a habit to take a picture just before take off and another after landing. Picture names contain time stamp, which I enter in excel sheet to get flight time of each session and summaries for each battery. Accurate enough for me.
That's a great idea! :D
I fly with a Flytrex Core 2 which records the flight data. If it was important to me to keep track of hours of use I would download every mission and keep the excel files to get a total.
The hours of operation probably isn't as important as environmental factors such as sand, dust, humidity, ect.
Anyway, hope this helps. :D

Mori55 said:
Wtf ! That's really **** ! Sun dust humidity , why
Really? :lol:
Look under the hood of your bird, your car, or your computer. Ever wonder why cars rust in wet climates? Get some sand in your motor and tell me how many or few hours you have on it!

How about this , go fly off a sandy beach , taking off and landing. I'll tell you it won't be long before you need new motors. And that's without a meter.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl