Home Lock--Past Home

Reaction score
I am familiar with Home Lock and have used it. However, I have been reluctant to experiment with the effect of passing through the home location. I.E. if you send the Phantom out 30+ feet and use the Home Lock heading and bring the Phantom back and pass over the home location, are the chontrols still going as they would if the Phantom were in the original direction?
I hope that was intelligible!!

rcray said:
I am familiar with Home Lock and have used it. However, I have been reluctant to experiment with the effect of passing through the home location. I.E. if you send the Phantom out 30+ feet and use the Home Lock heading and bring the Phantom back and pass over the home location, are the chontrols still going as they would if the Phantom were in the original direction?
I hope that was intelligible!!

If you are standing at the Home Point, then after the Phantom has gone overhead and passed you beyond 30 feet, it will still come towards the Home Point when you pull back on the stick, and away from it when you push up on the stick. Within the 30 foot (actually 10 meters) circle around the Home Point, it will behave in a normal manner.

Reactions: JKaddouri

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl