Hi, newbie to forum from Shropshire

PKD

Reaction score
Hi All,
Great to be here, am looking forward to any advice and tips you've got.
Got a P3A, Inspire 1 and Mavic, recently just gained RPQ with Resource Group.
Been flying for about 4 years, starting with a Syma.

Paul

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.

Reactions: PKD
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hi

I too am new to the forum, yet to do training noticed you trained with Resource Group, was that the online course? The online course look attractive as I have little time to travel and stay for residential course, but I am concerned that the online stuff will be that much harder due to the isolatuion from turors etc...

If not the online course, what were your impressions of Resource Group?

Thanks
Rogues

Hi. Its a 2 part course. I got in touch with them about it. The course is class based for 2 days. But they give you a link with online learning and testing which is good. Download the manual they provide because it has way more info than is covered on the the online course. You cant move to the next module online until you pass the module you are on.

Then when you go for the 2 day classroom it stands you in good stead. The classroom is amazing. Way better than school, lol. The instructor we had covered everything. Made the law very easy to understand. I also arranged to do the flight assessment the following day so i wouldnt have to travel again. They do and try and put you off but get your flight hours up and plenty of training with atti mode. I couldnt recommend them enough. What uav you using?

Good luck

Paul

P4P, and just getting used to it. Time is limited due to the eternal balancing of work and family. This is the attraction of the Online course they do, which is just online, followed by a one day flight assessment/ ops manual creation at a future date, also theory test is done then.

Apparently the online course could be completed in 15 hrs, there are tutors available online, but is that the same as sitting in the same room? I would guess not.

More research I think then take the plunge.

Rogues

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18