Hi guys Dji phantom 4 gimble yaw motor

Reaction score
I had problem with the yaw motor it was shaking and overloading so i replaced it with a new one from eBay
Now everything is fixed except the camera is not in the middle its pointing to the right when you calibrate it and you can see the right leg when you flying
Anyone knows how to bring it back to the centre calibrating or doing something
Please return message

I had problem with the yaw motor it was shaking and overloading so i replaced it with a new one from eBay
Now everything is fixed except the camera is not in the middle its pointing to the right when you calibrate it and you can see the right leg when you flying
Anyone knows how to bring it back to the centre calibrating or doing something
Please return message
Have you tryed gimble roll trimming,,left or right,,does that work and save,,,my p4 on ice so can't screen shot info,,,,,,,this picture from p3 but p4 should have same or similar
Screenshot_20190411-162743.jpg

Also through litchi you can adjust it left right but I think it'll go back to original after AC is powered off

I was told to keep the motor cap in the back but the magnet was broken

Not sure if you are saying you this magnet was broken, but this guy's method WORKS:

I''ve done this repair 3 times and it's worked each time.

Alternatively, this also worked when the damaged gimbal was FUBAR:

HTH!

I know this thread is old but I am trying to glean helpful info from old posts rather than try to start a new thread. If the old yaw motor casing is damaged (magnet as well), would a completely new camera and gimbal assembly fix the issue, or is the motherboard somehow electronically calibrated to the magnet in the original casing?

As long as the drone itself is airworthy, replacement with a fully functional gimbal assembly and camera will be successful, whether the damage was due to a crash or a cursed FW update.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl