Hi everyone! Newbie here.. just a few questions I can't find answers to!

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I just purchased my new Dji Phantom 4 and it should arrive Monday I can't wait! I've owned the earlier original 1st Phantom in the past and once I saw how advanced the p4 is I had to get me one!

I was just wondering what the difference is between and Australian version and one that is bought from Hong Kong? As mine was bought in Hong Kong but I keep seeing Australian versions for sale? Arnt they all from Hong Kong?

My second question is about a range extender!
Has anyone purchased the ARGtek kit with the 2 types of antennas? I am keen on these but have now just spotted the MAXXUAV kit also! Can't make my mind up which one to get? Any input would be very much appreciated!

Regards, Ryan...

I have the Max UAV Kit ( in my sig) and went over 2 miles out with no loss of video or disconnection. Probably could have went further but, wanted to be sure it would make it back. ;)

It is possible the power transmitted from the RC may be different between the two markets, if not the frequencies. I have no idea on both, but it is possible. Because of that possibility, range may be different.

The basic range boosters are a set of windsurfers. Some say they don't work, but it is confirmed the work for me.

Ftttu how much extra range are you getting with the basic boosters? Like double?

Ftttu how much extra range are you getting with the basic boosters? Like double?
I can't put an exact distance to it, but I'm keeping a stronger signal a little longer than I did without. However, I did fly out 200' feet short of 5 miles one night. Without windsurfers in similar conditions, I did about 3.5 miles. There are other factors which are in play so I can't give an exact distance or percentage. Your mileage is sure to vary.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor