Hi, Chris here from New Mexico

Reaction score
Hello. I recently joined the forum since I am considering buying a Phantom 4 drone. I've got a few questions and will try to post them in the correct forums. I'm fairly new to drones. I got a cheap one to fly with my grandson just for fun and really enjoy it. I'm thinking about a really big upgrade to the Phantom but it will still be just for fun. Looking forward to learning a lot from you all. BTW, I go by PenMan since I enjoy making writing pens along with lots of other items as another one of my hobbies.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Hello Penman! Welcome to my favorite forum ever! There are many super helpful people here like msinger, LuvMyTj, dirkclod, BigAL07, and many more! I hope you enjoy Phantom Pilots as much as I do.[emoji6]

Also, I would recommend starting with the Phantom 3 standard as your first drone. You can pick them up used for around 300 bucks here in the States, and its no biggie if you crash it, just pick up another body for 150 dollars and pair it with your remote and batteries and you are flying again! It would be really sad though if you crashed your brand new Phantom 4 though! The Phantom 3 standard is the best bang for your buck, and it's super easy to use. I have personally never really crashed my drone, I dropped it from 1 foot in the air onto my front lawn once, but that wasn't really a crash. Just be careful and have fun. Let us know what drone you end up getting![emoji41]

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio, Fly safe and have fun!

Hello Chris, welcome.
These guys at this forum are pretty great, they will amswer any question you have, keeo it up :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT