Help please

Reaction score
Hi all,im new to flying drones so be gentle with me...so ive bought a new phantom 3 professional,unboxed drone yesterday & charged batteries.Set up unit today without props so i could have a pla
y & get used to functions etc,controller req'd an update,which i installed no problem,until after the install,drone led's are flashing to say its not connected to the controller,controller says it is connected,cannot operate camera as before the update,and i keep getting "motor obstructed" on the screen,don t know how its not even lifted off the floor !!! Proper fed up to the point of returning said drone,£700 on something that doesnt even work out of the box !! Any pointers will be greatly recieved.thanks

Will the motors arm?can you see the FW on the AC, RC, and Go app?Maybe try downgrading FW.Hang in there, someone much smarter then me will chime in.

Sent from my SM-T217S using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi all,im new to flying drones so be gentle with me...so ive bought a new phantom 3 professional,unboxed drone yesterday & charged batteries.Set up unit today without props so i could have a pla
y & get used to functions etc,controller req'd an update,which i installed no problem,until after the install,drone led's are flashing to say its not connected to the controller,controller says it is connected,cannot operate camera as before the update,and i keep getting "motor obstructed" on the screen,don t know how its not even lifted off the floor !!! Proper fed up to the point of returning said drone,£700 on something that doesnt even work out of the box !! Any pointers will be greatly recieved.thanks
Sounds like something didn't go right in the update. Which firmware are you trying to update to and do you know what's on the aircraft?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl