Help me! Problem in video and photo recording. P3 Advanced.

Reaction score
Hello friends, sorry already comes for help.

But I not found output to my problem.
This link is the video I made showing what's going on with my Phantom Advance: www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhJDQm6GJWw

I just bought it new in the box, but detail. He is working on flight mode normally. It transmits the video signal to my Ipad, However not this recording video and even taking pictures. Already checked the update and this all with the latest released. I reinstalled the app on my Ipad and continued the same thing. I installed the application on another device and Also this same.

Details that have tested:
* I changed the SD Memory Card to an extreme HD. (nothing changed)
* Formatted SD card. (nothing changed)
* Device switched, tested both ios and android. (nothing changed)
* Returned previous firmware version. (nothing changed)
* I removed and put back the gimbal cables. (nothing changed)
* I deleted the app and reinstalled. (nothing changed)

I would love to find a solution to this problem. Because I live in Brazil, and here do not have technical assistance and have to send to the US, which is a lengthy and expensive process because here there taxes for everything, and are very expensive and abusive. Therefore already paid all taxes and would not want to pay them back.
Hopefully help of you friends.
Thank you

If you have just the one battery, put the .bin file back on the sd card and try letting it update the battery again. That's the same thing that happened to me when I had a bad sd card that caused a battery to not update correctly. Everything said passed on the .txt file but it ended up being the battery that was causing the video not to function. So make sure that all of your batteries have updated correctly. I ended up going back a level on the updates to find the problem. I had 2 sd cards, 1 with 1.3.2 and the other with 1.4.01 and it was the 1.4.01 that messed up. The sd card updated the P3 but the battery got an error. Then I found that the sd card had died mid update... Took a while to figure out but that was the problem here. If your having problems then don't try updating with a 64g card, use the 16 that came with it for updating.

If you have just the one battery, put the .bin file back on the sd card and try letting it update the battery again. That's the same thing that happened to me when I had a bad sd card that caused a battery to not update correctly. Everything said passed on the .txt file but it ended up being the battery that was causing the video not to function. So make sure that all of your batteries have updated correctly. I ended up going back a level on the updates to find the problem. I had 2 sd cards, 1 with 1.3.2 and the other with 1.4.01 and it was the 1.4.01 that messed up. The sd card updated the P3 but the battery got an error. Then I found that the sd card had died mid update... Took a while to figure out but that was the problem here. If your having problems then don't try updating with a 64g card, use the 16 that came with it for updating.

He's with the last update. (P3S_FW_V01.06.0040)

I bought this Phantom 3 yesterday. I'm a little lost.
How should I update only the battery? For only so far I have one battery unit.

Do you think I should go back to what firmware?

Thank you

You just put the .bin file on to the sd card, put it in the P3 and turn it on. If you just bought it, did you try starting and using it before trying to update? It looks like my all too familiar firmware problem. There's no problems with the latest firm ware, so going back isn't needed. If it's a bad battery, you won't know unless you know someone with another. Just go into the app, check the about section and tell us what version you are running on everything. When you put the .bin file into the P3 make sure that the little light on the front of the gimble turns green. It shows green in your movie but trying the update again to make sure the battery is updated right is just a starting point.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spaz_12