Help making 360 panorama pics

Reaction score
Can anyone help with this? I want to upload 360 pics to my facebook page .ive used dronepan,stitch the pics with Microsoft image composite,change pic size in photoshop.Still doesn’t work.

Reactions: Michael Humphrey
Did you change the camera and model in the image properties? This tutorial was for the Typhoon H but the method will work for any group of photos. At about 4:45 min mark, you will see how to change the properties.

Reactions: flyinggoods
******* awesome .no video explains it good like this one.i was only changing the image size not canvas.you are the best thanks a lot .

The easiest way to make a 360 image is to use the app 'Hanger'. It is a one step process. It goes up, takes a series of photos and lands. It uploads them to the Hanger server and processes the images into a 360 in a few minutes. When you view it on a phone or tablet as you turn the image turns or you can use your finger to move it around or to zoom in. Great app.

Here is an example I took - https://viewer.hangar.com/360?assetId=/ZjQxzR3Y

The easiest way to make a 360 image is to use the app 'Hanger'. It is a one step process. It goes up, takes a series of photos and lands. It uploads them to the Hanger server and processes the images into a 360 in a few minutes. When you view it on a phone or tablet as you turn the image turns or you can use your finger to move it around or to zoom in. Great app.

I haven't used the app but I plan to try it. I was all for it but I read that they retain copyrights of your images. Meaning, for me, I don't want to shoot my house or personal property, and wouldn't want to use it for anything I'd like to monetize myself. I didn't read it myself, just what I read someone say.

EDIT: forum post: What about copyrights in Hangar 360 app?

I haven't used the app but I plan to try it. I was all for it but I read that they retain copyrights of your images. Meaning, for me, I don't want to shoot my house or personal property, and wouldn't want to use it for anything I'd like to monetize myself. I didn't read it myself, just what I read someone say.

EDIT: forum post: What about copyrights in Hangar 360 app?
It is part of Autopilot. I also assume they are collecting panoramas to make a large library from around the world. You have the option to not upload to the Hanger server but that leaves the stitching to you. It still functions as a panorama app getting you the proper photos. I was a beta tester for it and they have really improved it over the last few months.

I'm sure it's great. But I expect they're going to be making money from images we make. Worse, users might be waiving their rights to make their own money on them. Sounds shady that's all.

I stich mine with Image Composite Editor or Hugin, then change the canvas size in Gimp. I'm trying to figure out the cloud thing. No luck so far.

But Litchi and Drone pan both have good features for automating pictures. It's really not very hard to stitch them. One thing I'd like to be able to do though that I think only Hangar360 offers is HDR panos. For now that's out of my reach unless I take a lot, in which Hugin will auto HDR using overlaps. Works fairly well actually

Thanks I’m going to have to try this app.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94