Hello from Sherbrooke Quebec Canada

Reaction score
Hello all Pilots, I am new to drone flying, I got myaself a used broken Phantom 3 4K that I fixed and now I am slowly becoming acquainted with it.

Did a nice flight close to some falls, it was scary, not confident enough in the drone and ut’s capacity yet!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Reactions: Sprtxtrm
Bienvenue. Je viens de Rouyn mais je reste à BC....et bienvenue dans le monde de vol!

Hello and welcome to the Phantom Pilots forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

If you haven't already done so, consider adding your LOCATION to your forum profile to help us know where you are when you post suggestions or ask for assistance. It helps a lot more than you might think especially because this is an international forum with members are from all parts of the world. Here's a direct link to yours:

https://phantompilots.com/account/personal-details

Safe Flights!
Allen

Hello and welcome to the Phantom Pilots forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

If you haven't already done so, consider adding your LOCATION to your forum profile to help us know where you are when you post suggestions or ask for assistance. It helps a lot more than you might think especially because this is an international forum with members are from all parts of the world. Here's a direct link to yours:

https://phantompilots.com/account/personal-details

Safe Flights!
Allen
Thanks Allen, profile updated

Reactions: BigAl07
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Welcome to PhantomPilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Tu as trouvé ou ton wrap, très beau ton drone!
Merci! Mais ce ne pas un wrap.. .c'est t'une job de can! Lol...j'ai fait une couche en or, mis mon tape masking et mon striping finit avec un couche de noir mat.

Welcome to PhantomPilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peter in South Jersey