Hello from North Carolina

Reaction score
Newbie here. Still learning my Christmas present. Having a blast with it and thinking of how it can be used to help my wife with her real estate business.
Oh, the possibilities.....
Very informative site.
Well done.
I'll be visiting often.

Thanks

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello and welcome to the forum and to the wonderful world of R/C flying. It's very addictive to say the least.

Take your time, read the manual (a couple of times), practice, and learn to fly in ATTI Mode ASAP!

I'm from NC as well. Where are you located? Western NC here.

Newbie here. Still learning my Christmas present. Having a blast with it and thinking of how it can be used to help my wife with her real estate business.

Keep in mind that the NAR is still maintaining that their agents have and follow the regulations of Section 333 for all Real Estate listings. This doesn't mean y'all can't do it however you want just be sure to cover all your bases.

Allen

Hello and welcome to the forum and to the wonderful world of R/C flying. It's very addictive to say the least.

Take your time, read the manual (a couple of times), practice, and learn to fly in ATTI Mode ASAP!

I'm from NC as well. Where are you located? Western NC here.

Keep in mind that the NAR is still maintaining that their agents have and follow the regulations of Section 333 for all Real Estate listings. This doesn't mean y'all can't do it however you want just be sure to cover all your bases.

Allen

Thanks for the response and pointers. I have read section 333 and I can see where you're coming from. Guess she will just need to do it the old fashioned way. Last thing I want to do is run afoul of the law and cause her any unnecessary headaches.
One question arises though, what is the advantage / disadvantage of using ATTI?
I am in the Triad area of the Piedmont.

Thank you

:eek: I was born at Duke in Durham and grew up outside of Chapel-Hill in the late 60's . Small world we have here huh :)
Research Triangle was my playground as a teenager .
Oh to go back to then :rolleyes:

One question arises though, what is the advantage / disadvantage of using ATTI?
I am in the Triad area of the Piedmont.

Thank you

Atti mode is flying w/o GPS stabilization. The reason I suggest learning it now is so that I you have a GPS issue while flying you are familiar with how it will behave and handle.

It's like learning how to use the brakes on your car long before you get into traffic and need to use them... Kind of lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94