Hello everyone! Just a casual droner

Reaction score
Hi, i have been lurking around this forum so many times, just to gain a few knowledge. Then today decide to sign up and participate.

By the way i am just noob or not really pro about this drone thing. I mean i just play around with the basic and cheap drone.

I am planning to get a DJI drone..(there are many top manufacturer available, simply can't decide yet).

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Welcome to PhantomPilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

We all started some where : and me like you also...i flew a " EL Cheep O " drone ..and after many Fun Fun months of the "Toy" drone i now have a P3 SE and love it..welcome to the Phantom Pilots forum !

We all started some where : and me like you also...i flew a " EL Cheep O " drone ..and after many Fun Fun months of the "Toy" drone i now have a P3 SE and love it..welcome to the Phantom Pilots forum !
Thanks guys. Furthermore, the way it began when i just tried my niece Toy drone, and i feel like, what i am doing with my life playing my niece toys for no reason, then, when my friend asked me to join him to enjoy beautiful scenery with his drone (with his FPV goggles), after that, i got my myself some mysterious chinese brand drone (i don't even know the name of the product, got it from friend), so it is a game changer for me since then.

Welcome to PhantomPilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

By the way i am just noob or not really pro about this drone thing. I mean i just play around with the basic and cheap drone.

Welcome to the forum. Starting with an inexpensive drone gives you an opportunity to get a start in the sport with minimal $$ risk. I learned how to fly drones with a $60 Syma X5-SW. It had limited range, very short flight time, and no automated functions. But, it was fun, affordable, and nearly indestructable. I flew that for nearly a year, crashed it a couple of bazillion times, then upgraded to a Phantom 3 Standard when they went on sale. I've never regretted that decision. I still have the Syma, and I loan it out to friends who tell me they want to learn how to fly a drone.

Hi, i have been lurking around this forum so many times, just to gain a few knowledge. Then today decide to sign up and participate.

I am planning to get a DJI drone..(there are many top manufacturer available, simply can't decide yet).
Big welcome to the game ;) nothing wrong with those little ones,mate I'm nearly 50 and still buy them ,here's the latest,$ 140 (shipping cost in there about 100)..heaps of fun,I can see me doing batt alteration to better the 8 to 10 min fly time,Um what's next,enjoy and take care
20180313_193406.jpg
..can handle few hard knocks aswell,good thrash drone

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart