Heavy vibration when moving fwd!!??

Reaction score
Im getting heavy vibration on forward movement and wondered whats best way to cure this? Is it likely to be gains in NAZA to counteract weight that will sort this problem out? Ive got the full kit on onboard from IOSD to gimbal , + T-motor upgrade and also ground station. Total weight including Phantom and std battery around 1300g.
Ive balanced the props!

Can anyone shed some light?

Thanks

You are 100 grams over max recommended flight weight according to the manual. Where is the center of gravity located? The more forward, the harder the front props must work. The software tries to balance the craft, but the weight keeps throwing the quad out of balance.

Reactions: JKDSensei
Ok thanks. Im sure COG has shifted especially having a gimbal attached. The ground station TX/RX on the Phantom is now at the rear so maybe this will help now? I think I will have to use vision props but they are less stable than the 8" stds props I found.

Just wondering if changing gain settings will help? If anyone can send me some figures they use then this would be a good start .

I know this is an old thread......but it has something I hadn't thought of.

Center of Gravity. I did add about 50 grams on my P1 toward the front. I'm going to relocate (or remove it) for a test flight to see if that has any effect on the vibration I'm having.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl