H4-3D on P2V?

Reaction score
Hello,

I am wondering if the H4-3D GoPro gimbal will work with th P2V. I have read it won't work with the P2V+ (different body and different internals), but I believe the P2V is very similar to the standard P2. I would like to do this because I have the famous no FPV issue, the FC200 is a bit lackluster in quality, and I just got screwed out of a deal on eBay for a FC200.

Thanks for your help,
Phillip

Hello,

I am wondering if the H4-3D GoPro gimbal will work with th P2V. I have read it won't work with the P2V+ (different body and different internals), but I believe the P2V is very similar to the standard P2. I would like to do this because I have the famous no FPV issue, the FC200 is a bit lackluster in quality, and I just got screwed out of a deal on eBay for a FC200.

Thanks for your help,
Phillip

The H4-3D gimbal can be mounted on a P2 vision + but not on the standard P2 vision because it doesn't have the wifi module as in this photo. The main board is the same in all the P2 line.

Phantom 2 vision +.jpg

Besides FPV function, what significance does the WiFi board have?

Well that 2.4GHz wifi module handled the video for P2 vision + and could be modified to handle a GoPro camera/H4-3Dgimbal. The P2 vision + operated at 5.8GHz and to be able produce FPV needed that module while the P2 vision a different system for FPV which could not be modified to use a GP camera.

Is it possible to install a P2V+ WiFi module on a standard P2V?

You could if you can still get all the cables, wifi module and a new gimbal/camera because the FC 200 will not work with the newer setup. Look most of that stuff for the P2 vision or P2 vision plus is no longer available and if you trust the used market for that equipment have at it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl