Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

green...green...green...green..fast red blink

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision Discussion' started by helixaviator, Oct 15, 2014.

1. helixaviator

What does it mean if my P2v is flashing four slow green blinks followed by a fast red blink? Also the GPS icon on the app is grayed out...0 satellites and battery icon grayed out as well. Anyone have this problem? Its always something with this thing..let me tell you!

2. 4wd

4wd

If it stays on 0 satellites there may be a problem with the satellite antenna (in top shell)

You might try taking off in ATTI mode to see if it will get more when clear of the ground.
    It can be borderline if surrounded by trees or buildings at ground level and certain times of day there are sometimes only 5 or 6 sats available.

You might find that when you tried it was a particularly bad moment for satellites at your location - see this predictor tool
    http://satpredictor.navcomtech.com/

3. SayntJ

Is that part of the new firmware?
    Before I updated to 3.06 the LEDs would flash yellow before it had a GPS fix. Now it's doing the green green red dance. I thought it was because I switched to Naza-M in the assistant software to use Ground Station.

4. SayntJ

5. scubari

i had the same lights today..first time for me.
    I did have good sat´s, but fast red blinking.. in manual it is error ( http://wiki.dji.com/en/index.php/Naza-M ... escription ) , so i did not take off. Came home, connect to assistant,,all looks to be ok. I did basic imu cal and went for another try,
    no red light´s, so all good, went for a flight and all systems were working good, only had early autolanding once again, but i dont think that´s related to fast red blinking..