Greatings from AZ

Reaction score
Just opened the box to a Phantom4 Pro and purdy excited to start using it for photography. I have been a landscape photographer and feel I would like a different view. I hope that I have schooled enough off of those in this forum not to make any major mistakes right away HA!

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
I'm a avid photographer to of near 15 years now with digital and SLR digital cameras and My P3 SE has opened a whole new side of photography....weather at low level flights of Way Up near the stop zone of 400 feet...Enjoy that new drone and also all the possibility's of the still camera and video camera too... and these guys here are the greatest for any question that you are going to have.........so ask away !

Welcome to PhantomPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy that Phantom 4 Pro, fly safe and have fun!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0ROJYyg.png

Reactions: KiloGolf7
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual
I plan to soak up as much as I can, lots of reading in this forum

I'm a avid photographer to of near 15 years now with digital and SLR digital cameras and My P3 SE has opened a whole new side of photography....weather at low level flights of Way Up near the stop zone of 400 feet...Enjoy that new drone and also all the possibility's of the still camera and video camera too... and these guys here are the greatest for any question that you are going to have.........so ask away !
I am looking forward to raising my skill level with this P4P. I love taking photographs and flying and doing both just seems like such a win win

KG 7 Sooooooooo true....go out and fly and shoot pictures and videos....pack up......and drive home.....pull the card out of the camera and enjoy the flight time all over again....take a lots of pictures and videos.....then when you view them....you can hone your pictures and videos skills wonderfully for the very next time out...thats exactly what i did when i bought my very first digital camera.....i'd shoot a hundred plus pictures then down load them and i'd keep some and toss many many......Then after a few months....I would barely toss any away....Oh by the way....shooting a Drone in a sunset is really nice too yep......That's My Drone !
The Last Flight of the day at sunset ( EX LG  FILE  NAMED ) (Small).jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peoplelogic