Great Flying with Phantom

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah seriously.

The original video was JUST posted here a few days ago. Even though you give credits to the makers of the video, did you really just need to slap your logo on the video?

Hello, we got permission from creators for use of the video, so its not copyright infringement. Also, we shortened the video down from 5 minutes to 2 minutes and cut some of the less "trick" parts. We also changed the song. The logo flashes for 3 seconds, I don't think its a big deal.

original post btw

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13878

I still dont understand why it was reposted on your youtube account with no apparent additions. And they said "sure, why not?" When they have their own youtube channel as well?

ok then.

Once again, with permission. They have a Vimeo, not a YouTube, so maybe they wanted to reach the search results for YouTube also. You have to ask them. Also, the more views and clicks to their website the better. Thanks for the feedback though.

Okay, I was slightly off, but either way, they have a channel but didn't post the video. I gave them more exposure, and I have more subs than them, so I thought I would be doing them a favor and also everyone else who didn't get to see the original or something. Thanks,
Jacob

thedjiguy said:
Okay, I was slightly off, but either way, they have a channel but didn't post the video. I gave them more exposure, and I have more subs than them, so I thought I would be doing them a favor and also everyone else who didn't get to see the original or something. Thanks,
Jacob

Slightly off?

You stole their copyrighted work and then lied about it when confronted.

That's not being "slightly off" that's being a lowlife thief.

Click baiters/channel baiters suck and you are a classic example of that.

We truly do appreciate our audience. We do giveaways every other Friday. In fact, we are giving away a brand new in box Phantom 2 in the next week or so. I hope to see you all entered. Thanks

i dont know about this whole click baiting thing.
I just fail to understand as to why bother if nothing was changed or commentary was not added. Especially when they have their own youtube channel.

That aside, thats just how I view things.
However, if you can provide an email statement about them letting you do that, I'm sure that would stop the accusations.

then again, you dont have to do that either

Djiclickbaiter said:
For the last time, they gave me permission to use their video.

Wait, is it "me" or "we"? You keep switching back and forth. Do you have any proof that they gave you permission? That's doubtful given your previous posts.

Djiclickbaiter said:
Please get that through your head. I am not a "click baiter".

Your click bait channel and a Facebook page titled "DJI products" indicates otherwise.

Thank you for your feedback. Please read my previous posts before making comments.

Our channel or Facebook page or Instagram is in no way "click bait" if it were, why do you think thousands would stick around? Also, we have been around for months and still retain the original audience. Thanks for your comments, but I strongly disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl