GPS tracker - Trackimo

Reaction score
I've have been looking as various solutions to track my Phantom if it decides to take off on me.

I found this GPS tracker which looks really interesting. It has it's own tracking subscription plan, with first 12 mos. free, - then $5 /mo. afterwards.

trackimo.com

It's $99 at newegg. Anyone know about this thing? Best alternatives?

I've trying to find the cheapest sim card for an ebay GPS tracker but am having a tough time.

Re: GPS tracker

If the e-bay tracker you speak of is the TK102, I got a sim card from a company called H2O for $9.99 which then got me a phone number. Then the plan I chose was to refill the card for $10 for 3 months that gave me plenty of calls to the tracker @ 5 cents a call and 5 cents for it to text me back its gps location with a link to google maps. That way I'm not lock into any long term commitment. Just $10 and good for 3 months....$3.33 a month. Works good....device cost me $35....pretty inexpensive.....however it works off of cell towers. The device you are looking at ......trackimo....uses GPS and does seem to be better because it doesn't depend on cell towers. A little more up front and a little more per month and weighs a little less....I think it would be great. If you get it, post your impression of it. I may switch....but for now the TK102 serves me well in my area.

Re: GPS tracker

The Tracimo looks promising. I think we are on the verge of a flood of this type of device. I use the PocketFinder currently till the next best thing surfaces.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT