Got some glitches today

Reaction score
Well this thing is fun but I'm worried with all the issue I see popping up on the forum. Today I had a few of my own. Luckily they seem to have self corrected after a reboot (twice). The first time when I tried to take off it would not. It gave me maybe 3% power. I rebooted (turned off and restarted everything) and it worked. However now my camera would not show any picture. After second reboot, and this time taking battery out and replacing all is well, it all worked fine. This thing seems like it's gonna be more temperamental than an early PC running windows. Ugg. Well so far I do still enjoy it. I hope the gremlins stay out of it and the glitches stay to a minimum.

James

Be careful! After five successful flights, I had the same issue trying to take off. Everything powered up fine with no warnings. Armed the motors, they started spinning at idle, gave it full up stick, motor speed increased, but not enough to lift off. Power cycled the entire system and it took off without a problem. Fifteen minutes into that flight, I got my first 'invalid battery' warning. Not sure if the two issues are related, but all these issues have got me nervous. Hope DJI comes out with a fix soon!

I have been lucky till now, 17 flights . I had the same problem, would not take off. I rebooted and when it took off it flipped and broke a prop. replaced the prop and flew 20 minutes with no more problems.

wildcatter said:
I have been lucky till now, 17 flights . I had the same problem, would not take off. I rebooted and when it took off it flipped and broke a prop. replaced the prop and flew 20 minutes with no more problems.

Yikes! With that big heavy battery and big props makes me nervous thinking this could be so unpredictable. Not sure what I got my self into. Sort of feel like I would have just got a basic Phantom. If i didn't like it I could have walked away from it easier than the 1,200 Vision. Grr. Just nerves talking but I'll be pissed if this thing ends up being a dud.

James

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl