Got out for 1st time in weeks.

Reaction score
So haven't been out in a few weeks, the weather in the uk has been very good of late but the wind has been fairly high.

And on top of that I had ankle ligament reconstruction last week, so almost house bound. But did manage to get out yesterday with me dad, weather and wind was almost perfect got a nice shot of some horses taking a much needed cool down.

Oh and here was the pa looking after me lol.

IMG_0971.JPG
untitled-2.jpg

Last edited:
Be careful flying in the new forest I got stopped by a ranger it's against the law to fly anywhere in that area.

Be careful flying in the new forest I got stopped by a ranger it's against the law to fly anywhere in that area.

It's not against the law. But it is against forestry by-laws apparently.

Where are you based buddy?

What did the ranger say?

It's not against the law. But it is against forestry by-laws apparently.

Where are you based buddy?

What did the ranger say?
I'm over in Netley, just asked me to stop as they don't allow any type of flying anywhere in the forest. He was nice about it.

Reactions: Dazzauk
Good news! After weeks of wrangling with Maplins customer services, and sending data files and screen captures from AirData, I heard from the Head of Customer Services that they had reviewed my data, and after speaking with DJI Technicians, and management it was decided to replace my P4 as I had requested. I now, have the new P4, upgraded the firmware on the drone and controller, used DJI Assistant to calibrate, calibrated compass in the garden and now all I am waiting for is this wind to cease! All-in-All a happy bunny now!

Reactions: Dazzauk
So haven't been out in a few weeks, the weather in the uk has been very good of late but the wind has been fairly high.

And on top of that I had ankle ligament reconstruction last week, so almost house bound. But did manage to get out yesterday with me dad, weather and wind was almost perfect got a nice shot of some horses taking a much needed cool down.

Oh and here was the pa looking after me lol.

View attachment 83891 View attachment 83870
Ah man, sorry to hear you done your leg in and house bound. I was the same with my arm Lol. But glad your out and enjoying the weather we are having for flying [emoji4]

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumperswaves