GoPro Dedicated External Antenna - CUSTOM JOB - Feedback?

Re: GoPro Dedicated External Antenna - CUSTOM JOB - Feedback

Where are you running into trouble? I sent you a PM with my email address if you want to go ahead and get the file to try yourself.

Tommy,

Sent you a PM.

I cannot seem to log back in to the Sr10000 after changing the IP to 10.5.5.10 or so.

Then I cannot finish the last setup step on the Dashboard.

I can connect to the FC40 camera with no problem.

Regards,

mikeg26

You have to set a static ip on your computer in that 10.5.5.xx range.

You should be able to log in after that. Be sure to uncheck the box on the extender that says to auto load menu BEFORE you change the IP on the extender though. It will try to redirect you to setup.ampedwireless.com and it will fail. That checkbox is key.

Yep - I'd be interested in it - esp. if it is lighter weight then a dedicated tx. I am playing around with the amped Sr10000 but what a hassle to hookup...limited networking knowledge - thanks for all the info BTW.

I'd have to agree it would have to be sub $40-$50 for me to try out....otherwise the tx and rx would be my option as a beginner.

Question I am to the point where I changed my laptop to static IP and can access the SR10000 wizard - it sees the wireless network and connects but when I reboot and log back in it shows no connection on the home network "gopro"

My iphone5 also does not show the wireless bar at the top but seems to connect. Is this normal?

Ok After hair pulling and staying up too late I discovered 2 sites that help explain alot:

https://sites.google.com/site/motorpixi ... e-extender

http://www.kopterforum.de/topic/17567-g ... -extender/

or translated version

http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... xtender%2F

So don't bother with a nexus or android device on the gopro range extender until someone fixes this.....the ios apps seem to work.....too bad I wanted to use my nexus7 2013.

Did you get the SR10000 to work?

Tommy

phantom1! said:
Yep - I'd be interested in it - esp. if it is lighter weight then a dedicated tx. I am playing around with the amped Sr10000 but what a hassle to hookup...limited networking knowledge - thanks for all the info BTW.

I'd have to agree it would have to be sub $40-$50 for me to try out....otherwise the tx and rx would be my option as a beginner.

Question I am to the point where I changed my laptop to static IP and can access the SR10000 wizard - it sees the wireless network and connects but when I reboot and log back in it shows no connection on the home network "gopro"

My iphone5 also does not show the wireless bar at the top but seems to connect. Is this normal?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl