Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Good Deal on Quality Phantom Backpack

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blacky22, May 5, 2015.

1. Blacky22

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to let everyone know that Action Xtras currently are running a sale on their newly released backpack for the first month of its release. $20 off the RRP. $169 down from $189usd RRP. Refer to the following amazon link

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00L5BWF2Y

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. AlmostTan

Just picked this up off of Amazon for my P3 which apparently just takes one little modification to fit nicely.

It's marked at $125. Will let people know how it is.

3. Deathcode

It's nice but it looks huge! I like the Vanguard. It's a photography backpack but it fits the phantom beautifully and in a somewhat more compact case

4. Blacky22

Hi Guys,
    Just noticed that these are now down to $110 + Shipping. Having purchased one and tested with my P3 setup its Great value for money, almost to good to be true. Excess stock they want to get rid of I guess. Get your hands on one before they are all snapped up.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00L5BWF2Y

11742666_1743089739251996_8896790430231752989_n.jpg

5. blackened

I bought one of these here in Australia, very impressed for the price for quality. There is a tiny bit of modification needed, the foam needs to be cut about 10-15mm and made level with the lower piece where the left landing skid will sit, and I also modified the piece for the 7" tablet to throw in 3 sets of props. All in all great quality at a finally realistic price point.