Go Pro and the P3s

Reaction score
I am fairly new to this forum. I purchased the P3s in February of this year and have logged a number of flights with my Phantom...and frankly love the performance.

I am wondering if any of you have tried to attach a GoPro BELOW the drone to capture footage with AUDIO as well. I am hoping to do a fireworks show for a friend and was hoping to try out the idea.

Wondering how it might affect the performance of the P3s. I have a very specific idea on how to do the attaching so that the GoPro is stable and it should only add the weight of the GoPro to the drone and centered below the drone.

Thanks for any input, suggestions or ideas.

Don't think it will work. better would be to get a very small sd CARD BASED SOUND RECORDER AND ATTCH THAT
sorry caps on

I am planning as of now to have my GoPro on a tripod at ground level next to where I am working the drone and record the fireworks (including AUDIO) from that spot and then convert to MP3 and put together the video and AUDIO in the GoPro editor.

Was just wondering if someone had tried out the idea. Was thinking with GoPro attached by thin cords from four corners of landing gear (BELOW DRONE) an affixed to GoPro, that it might work. Concern is the added weight for I plan to keep the drone pretty much in a hover with both cameras pointed at the same general direction.

I will experiment before the 4th :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl