GO 4 UPDATE

Solutions?

• Sell it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Destroy it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
A few months ago I bought a Phantom 4 pro for the features offered and especially because I could fly freely in my garden. I'm disabled and can not get out of the house, after the latest update of the GO 4 software I can not fly because I'm on the edge of an airport area that ends 200 meters outside my garden.
I would like to be I to decide whether or not to comply with the regulations, even bearing in mind the consequences, and I can not tolerate to be forced by the manufacturer of the drone I bought at a very hight price justified by the features that were offered and which are now no longer there.
It's no longer the drone I bought and I hope to get rid of it as soon as possible.
After this bitter experience I will never buy more DJI products and I will recommend to my acquaintances to contact other manufacturers who do not impose these intolerable limits.

That is what many of us complain about. Big brother knows what is best for you. Don’t say anything against big brother. He has a following that will come down hard on you.

Reactions: Slickvolt
updated the nofly database this morning and for the first time I had to acknowledge that I was in an advisory area, not had that before, I do live outside the no fly zone for the local airfields by a few km too. Today was a busy day at the airfield with F16s Tornados and F5s flying out.

Also got a lot of interference on my video, both on the tablet and on the SD card when I recorded video, still pictures seem ok, took the P4P inside and while I still got interference it was nowhere near so bad. Something has changed since I flew last week.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3