Go 4.2.8. Unlocking License new?

Reaction score
I just installed the new GO 4.2.8 into the iPad Air 2 and did my recal. At the bottom of the three dots menu, scrolling down I see "Unlocking License." I never noticed it before. If I open into it it shows "App" (in a blue box), and another called "Aircraft" (in a white box).

If I click on "App" nothing is shown but a black screen. If I click on "Aircraft" it shows "No license."

Way at the bottom of the screen is a word in blue called "Sync" that is clickable.

Anyone know what this is for and if it's just the DJI unlocking system for a NFZ, map, or something similar?

The bizarre part was I did press the "Sync" and it said "Connecting" (??) and my DSL Wi-Fi router disconnected from the laptop in the house and I don't know if the iPad made a connection to the DSL Wi-Fi router and was sending info or not. I had to unplug the router and replug it to get the laptop back online after I shut down the iPad and GO 4.

Tia.

Does it let you fly regardless of this?

I haven't been able to find any additional information on this yet. That's "curious" . . .

I presume related service is not yet enabled in DJI servers. Sort of leak maybe. Customizable Remote identification setup was also added quite recently and we know trend for each drone to share identification. Option added just above where you can manually reset home point. Drone must be connected otherwise you will not see this info hosted in aircraft.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigAl07

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT