Glad I held off on buying the Phantom 4

Reaction score
Just pre ordered the Mavic Pro Fly More Combo. While I have been VERY happy with my P3 Pro and only slightly lusted after the P4 for the advancements it includes, I have ALWAYS wished it weren't such a hassle to carry around my big bulky and somewhat hefty Nanuk wheeled case. I agree with one of the other users who said his take (I think it was KingKong) was that it appeals to hikers and backpackers, etc. I agree completely, but I also think that, at least for me, I will be MUCH more likely to charge up and take the Mavik in the little bag along to many more places--especially when I go out on the boat. It's really a matter of convenience. I think the Phantom will continue to serve a more narrowed niche, especially for people who use their Phanton for business (Realtor here) because it seems (though I could be mistaken) that the P3/P4s and beyond will be a tad more stable. Just my 50 cents. I hope I got in early enough on DJI's Site that I'll get one of the first releases. I tried for hours and just couldn't get it to continue the checkout process.

Good luck bro. Can't wait to hear your 1st impressions. I've been saving up for the P4, but changed my mind now, the Mavic is the way to go for me. The convenience factor, plus all the features (amazing features !!) have sold me. Still hard to believe it can go 7km, even people with the P4 have complained about distance issues, so 7km sounds like a very optimistic, but hell, I would probably only risk going 2km-3km anyway.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl