Gimbal Tilt function on iPhone frozen help needed

Reaction score
Went to fly my vision today switched all on & strange things happened on I iphone tilt function on iPhone frozen / no battery percentage reading / no telemetry / no satellite count but has camera view ok
Tried rebooting phone & switching all off & rebooting vision still same problem did not fly in end no idea why this is happening any ideas ???

Is there any way to do full reset to cure this no idea why this has just happened

Also all latest updates done

Cheers lui

Sorry to hear about your P2V and iPhone issues. Have you tried a hard reset of your phone as well as reinstalling the DJI Vision app? You mentioned a hard reset of the P2V but this already occurs each time you disconnect the battery. Another possibility is a bad OSD module/connection. You mentioned not seeing battery percentage. What about the other OSD readings? Satellites, altitude, distance, speed, etc?

dronesetc said:
Sorry to hear about your P2V and iPhone issues. Have you tried a hard reset of your phone as well as reinstalling the DJI Vision app? You mentioned a hard reset of the P2V but this already occurs each time you disconnect the battery. Another possibility is a bad OSD module/connection. You mentioned not seeing battery percentage. What about the other OSD readings? Satellites, altitude, distance, speed, etc?
Osd on phone does not see satellites altitude speeds Ect just shows picture & rear LEDs are flashing green red green red all the time & also most times you have to flick camera on off on off to activate does not switch on by self all time when powered up not flown since these occurrences phantom only 1.5 months old & only had 5 flights not happy after the cost off the machine arrrr is this something I can fix or reset or just take whole lot back to be replaced ???

Sounds like a problem that will need more than just a 'reset'. I would recommend getting a hold of your dealer and having them initiate the process to get you a replacement. The Vision has a 12 month warranty on most components (except for props, motors, and frame).

Have a look at this thread and see if it might apply:
http://phantompilots.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5304

Basically if you have more than one iDevice with the Vision app on it, each device may try to connect to the repeater even when not running the app. Multiple devices trying to access the repeater's WiFi may slow it down or confuse it. Under the WiFi settings of the device you're -not- using, delete Phantom_1xxxxx from the list.

iDrone

iDrone said:
Have a look at this thread and see if it might apply:
http://phantompilots.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5304

Basically if you have more than one iDevice with the Vision app on it, each device may try to connect to the repeater even when not running the app. Multiple devices trying to access the repeater's WiFi may slow it down or confuse it. Under the WiFi settings of the device you're -not- using, delete Phantom_1xxxxx from the list.

iDone
I only have the one phone that I use but I just got the new iPhone 5s last week other phone is switch off also with out repeater switched on when I have tx on & power up phantom I constantly get 1 blink green & 2 blinks red & does not get gps lock why is that or what does this blinking series mean ???

Is your Vision still setup as out-of-box? Or have you connected the Assistant and enabled NAZA mode? In out-of-box GPS mode (S1 Up) that blink code isn't defined, but in NAZA mode it may be indicating insufficient satellites. Someone else on the board may be able to confirm.

iDrone

iDrone said:
Is your Vision still setup as out-of-box? Or have you connected the Assistant and enabled NAZA mode? In out-of-box GPS mode (S1 Up) that blink code isn't defined, but in NAZA mode it may be indicating insufficient satellites. Someone else on the board may be able to confirm.

iDrone
All updated to latest firmware

Still got this problem need help to solve before I send the whole lot back only had 3-4 flights on this expensive machine not good at all help needed please cheers lui

I get live video, and no camera tilt control, no telemetry - batt, sat, sd all greyed out, all N/A in the lower status bar, and if i try to take a picture from phone ok & can be viewed by moving the SD to a PC.

Everything in the assistant apps on the PC looked ok, stick movement, etc. and all firmware reported as current versions.

Suggest you reconnect Vision to Phantom 2 Vision Assistant and check status for any error codes/messages. If none, check/reload all PV firmware, do same for TX/Controller w/RC Assistant.

If you successfully flew & had telemetry prior to the firmware updates, then suddenly after upgrade everything changed, perhaps the upgrade is incomplete.

If at anytime you connected more than one phone or tablet to Vision, turn other phones or WiFi's OFF or put into Airplane Mode: only one device should be connected to Phantom_1xxxxxx or Phantom_6xxxxxx at a time.

iDrone

I seem to be having the same issue on my P2V which just arrived today. I did all the updates, and have the same symptoms - live video ok, but no telemetry. It seems there are others as well http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=27069225&postcount=5089

I entered a problem report on the DJI site and recommend anyone else with the issue do so as well. I haven't attempted to fly the P2V at this point due to the issue.

wp6529 said:
I seem to be having the same issue on my P2V which just arrived today. I did all the updates, and have the same symptoms - live video ok, but no telemetry. It seems there are others as well http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=27069225&postcount=5089

I entered a problem report on the DJI site and recommend anyone else with the issue do so as well. I haven't attempted to fly the P2V at this point due to the issue.

I really doubt this is a DJI quality assurance issue. I'm pretty sure they've completely eliminated that department...

I get some issues on my Iphone (mostly the reverse of what you get) I get the telmetrics but not the video. It will be working then video cuts out (went to far or just random) then I close the app and reopen it even sometimes drop the wifi on and off. IT doesn't show. I turn the Wifi on my Iphone off, and turn it on the Galaxy S4 and I have no issues. I just use my Galaxy now

I just uninstalled the app, rebooted the phone and reinstalled the app. After powering everything up it seems to have resolved the problem and I now get the telemetry data and camera control.

iDrone said:

iDrone

Slow alternating red green flashing lights means you have 6 satellites connected. A steady slow flashing green is for 7 or more satellites. This is for Naza mode.

Sent back my complete phantom last week with the problem tested by there technicians had reply today getting brand new vision tomorrow well please

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl