Gimbal Problem

Reaction score
Hello Folks,
i had a little problem with my gimbal last week during a flight when filming..
just look at the Video at 2:44+
Maybe someone had the same and know what it was.

Link

Thanks

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

I may have had something similar. Flying a P3A latest firmware, twice my camera 'dropped' to face straight down, then appeared to almost immediately correct itself and face back forwards as it was. I've not had time to pull & view video from SD card, but it was pretty weird seeing it in the iPad, never seen this before, very weird. Regret ATM no idea cause, indeed I wondered if I was seeing things as nobody else had every mentioned do thing like this till I saw your post.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

When you fly sideways against the wind sometime the force is greater that the gimbal motors can hold and the camera will do that.
Reduce your speed and your gimbal should re-adjust.

Reactions: Loz
I did not have much speed, was on 500m altitude and came slowly down when its happened..really dont know what cause it..maybe stronger wind because of higher altitude...

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

I may have had something similar. Flying a P3A latest firmware, twice my camera 'dropped' to face straight down, then appeared to almost immediately correct itself and face back forwards as it was. I've not had time to pull & view video from SD card, but it was pretty weird seeing it in the iPad, never seen this before, very weird. Regret ATM no idea cause, indeed I wondered if I was seeing things as nobody else had every mentioned do thing like this till I saw your post.

Sounds like you might have touched the underside button which drops the camera to straight down, the touched it again to right it.

Thanks P4, does sound like it, however it wasn't a full full down then up (which I use so know what it does) so pretty sure not that, but your logic is correct. Never found a cause and haven't noticed since, but do have video of it happening (reassured myself I wasn't imagining it). Cheers

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honeymoo