gimbal goof

Reaction score
Howdy,
Im having trouble with my gimbal. Its shaking like a dog fresh out of the bath, and I cant figure it out. I flew it two weeks ago and the camera started listing to one side. I brought it home, looked on yt, found a similar problem, tried the fix the guy used, then powered it up to see if it helped. The gimbal started this wild shake thing, and eventually shook the camera clean off at the magnetic joint, and sheared the ribbon cable. I ordered 2 ribbon cables, ( long story, but one of em was coming from China, so I hedged my bet by getting one from here too). Last Saturday the first one arrived. I installed it. Camera does the same thing, so I'm thinking it was due to what I did to fix the listing problem. The guy on youtube leveled the camera, leveled the shaft going through the housing to the circuit board. By leveling I mean he set the circuit board with the flat part facing up, the got the camera to match it, then put a drop off locktite on the circuit board to keep it strait. Was this locktite not a good idea? The gimbal has transitioned to not moving at all now at power up. I got a gimbal motor overload mess at first, now it just says gimbal normal. It aint normal.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl