Gimbal going nuts...

@jason Yes I do which were the adjustment screws and I know he used a really small screwdriver as well. When I get a chance I will take pics of what he did. NOW for the bad part, I put all my electronics back together after getting the gimbal adjusted and now I have NO VIDEO! I currently have a Phantom 2, ImmersionRC 600mw Transmitter, GoPro 3, and a 32ch Flysight Black Pearl monitor. I just flew a week ago when the gimbal started acting up and video was fine. All cables are plugged in and both GoPro and Monitor are set on NTSC. I even tried cycling thru the channels 1-7 and nothing. If its not one thing, its another. Any suggestions Guys???

Make sure that RX1 & 2 are both on the same channel on your monitor. There is of course the possibility that the ribbon cable is broken and that is why no video.

I noticed you never installed a mini iOSD.

@jason Both were on the same channels, also I inspected all the ribbon cables and still nothing. I even went slowly thru the channels to see if I would get close to receiving a signal and nothing as well. Since my buddy took the gimbal apart, i'm just gonna take it back by him to take apart again to make sure we didn't leave anything unplugged. Again Jason, you've been a great help, if you can think of anything else let me know Sir...

@jason Also I never had the urge to get the IOSD mini. I mean is it worth having it? I know it takes up more space on the monitor as far as viewing. Whats your opinion on having it?

@jason Also I never had the urge to get the IOSD mini. I mean is it worth having it? I know it takes up more space on the monitor as far as viewing. Whats your opinion on having it?

I have my iOSD installed on the main board and the information it provides comes in handy. If you decide to install one you will also need a new plug n play cable.

@jason Yes I do which were the adjustment screws and I know he used a really small screwdriver as well. When I get a chance I will take pics of what he did. NOW for the bad part, I put all my electronics back together after getting the gimbal adjusted and now I have NO VIDEO! I currently have a Phantom 2, ImmersionRC 600mw Transmitter, GoPro 3, and a 32ch Flysight Black Pearl monitor. I just flew a week ago when the gimbal started acting up and video was fine. All cables are plugged in and both GoPro and Monitor are set on NTSC. I even tried cycling thru the channels 1-7 and nothing. If its not one thing, its another. Any suggestions Guys???
Hi I have a similar troubles my Zenmuse H3-3D gimbal is going nuts I am a newbe at this but having fun with the phantom2 no crashes gimble going great with a gopro Hero3+ preset to take photos... tried to update firmware version 1,0.2.7 to sort out the new battery i just got thats when gimbal went made have you any suggestions for me thanks Graham

@jason Just installed a new ribbon cable thinking that will fix my video feed issue and NOTHING! Brother, I don't know what else to do...

@jason Just installed a new ribbon cable thinking that will fix my video feed issue and NOTHING! Brother, I don't know what else to do...

Have you taken it back to your buddy? We both know it was working before he open it up.

@jason That I haven't done yet. Prior to talking to him I went ahead and ordered a ribbon cable just to see if that could've been the issue, but to no avail. I reached out to him and he told me to just bring it in so he can troubleshoot for me. I'll drop it off later to him this week and i'll let you know what it was...lol

@jason All my problems are now fixed. Come to find out my ImmersionRC transmitter had burned out. I think it was the couple of times I fired up the Phantom forgetting at last minute to have antenna screwed on. My buddy placed the ImmersionRC RF Power Meter on the transmitter and it was getting no output. This time I went ahead and had him install the Boscam TS832 and now i'm back in the air. Thanks again for all your help Brother!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michello