GImbal don't respond to control wheel

Reaction score
I was running a mission with waypoints using Litch and when I finished I realized that the gimbal no longer responded to TX commands. The gimbal performs initialization movements when the drone is turned on and responds to the commands on programmed missions, it also responds to IPED movements, but does not respond to the movements of the wheel responsible for the gimbal's pitch. I use a mini IPED 4. I've reconnected TX, calibrated gimbal, control, used DJI GO, sansumg ... all of the commands seem to be working, it seems like a communication problem between the pitch wheel and the drone. Does anyone know how to solve it?

Hi Shogum. Assuming (but please clarify) you are flying a P3A or P3P, and RC is bound and connected to AC (green light on RC). Have you tried instructing gimbal to move from facing horizontal to facing down - by pushing RC button C1 (underside RC LHS) and try same from DJIGO app on IPAd (ask if you can't find this) let us know your results.

Reactions: Shogum
Whats an IPed ?

I ask because there are Chinese copies of Ipad called Iped .... as there are Noki ... Noka ... for Nokia etc.

If its a copy Iped ... then somethings not going to be right !!

Nigel

Reactions: Loz
Hi Shogum. Assuming (but please clarify) you are flying a P3A or P3P, and RC is bound and connected to AC (green light on RC). Have you tried instructing gimbal to move from facing horizontal to facing down - by pushing RC button C1 (underside RC LHS) and try same from DJIGO app on IPAd (ask if you can't find this) let us know your results.

It works on both DJI GO and LITCH. I took the printe of the screens, in one of them at the moment that there is the C1 command the small blue control ball of the gimbal on the screen becomes normal, but then it comes back transparent.
Yes, I'm using a P3P.
IMG_0003.PNG
IMG_0003.PNG IMG_0004.PNG IMG_0005.PNG IMG_0006.PNG IMG_0003.PNG

Whats an IPed ?

I ask because there are Chinese copies of Ipad called Iped .... as there are Noki ... Noka ... for Nokia etc.

If its a copy Iped ... then somethings not going to be right !!

Nigel

It's an Ipad

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spaz_12