Getting used to the Futaba T8J

Reaction score
Hi,

Being a novice at Phantom flying ( just a few weeks now) I can say I am totally hooked and have now upgraded to the a Futaba T8J TX / RC , the Zen-muse gimbal & the fat shark FPV setup and its all working now ( after a small issue with lid orientation)..but my only issue was the stock controller was so much easier to use, especially with the spring on the throttle so after gaining altitude you could just let go of the throttle stick and it would spring back to centre & go into hover mode, but now with the new setup I have to manually reduce the throttle to where I think hover is and its a bit of steep learning curve for me...had a few very close calls.

So my question is there a way to setup the Futaba T8J in such a way to closely mimic the stock TX..

Also with the added weight has anybody figured out if you need to adjust the gains in Nazza to compensate...for some reason the bird now seems super responsive / agile..it was more docile before..easier to fly!

I set up the T8J as per the HPI Guy's settings again a thank you! but his level of experience is obviously higher..is there a different setup I could be using?

Thoughts & suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Richard

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT