Gear vr?

I have it and have been using it for VR but not for flying, To use it for flying is difficult due to the USB cable out port on the Galaxy 7 is already plugged into the glasses. I have seen some that have butchered/cut removed the connection port. It is a grizzly looking setup. Better to buy a cheaper VR glasses that don't need to be cut-up. There is a port on the bottom but I have been told it is only to provide power to phone for extended use. I would like to do this sometime in the future as of now I am a newbie to the Phantom.

Actually all you need to do is drill a hole into the holder tab of the gear vr and take the electronic board from the input tab... use litchi vr mode. And good to go I just got my 2016 model gear vr and instantly drilled it out. Which was a little tough because of the fact I'm using a note 7 that has a usb type c which is a little wider

Sent from my SM-N930T using PhantomPilots mobile app

Actually all you need to do is drill a hole into the holder tab of the gear vr and take the electronic board from the input tab... use litchi vr mode. And good to go I just got my 2016 model gear vr and instantly drilled it out. Which was a little tough because of the fact I'm using a note 7 that has a usb type c which is a little wider

Sent from my SM-N930T using PhantomPilots mobile app
Were using the note 7. Game over for that fun. They even disabled the note 7 support in the VR app already.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT