Galaxy tab 4 vs IPad mini 2

Reaction score
The difference is night and day. Lot less bugs, louder, clearer, faster and so on. I understand some people claim to use the tab 4 and have no issues. Not me, I couldn't fly with it due to frame lag. Here is a list from a DJI rep.

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1441211872.711853.jpg

The android device that's really working very good is the Nvidia shield.

My iPad Mini 2 has WAY too much video lag. Black screens and 4 second latency! Please help! Have all settings right!
Airplane mode on, Hardware Decode On, Cache disabled, App Refresh off, Low bit rate, updated firmware, updated iOS, what can I do?!!!

My iPad Mini 2 has WAY too much video lag. Black screens and 4 second latency! Please help! Have all settings right!
Airplane mode on, Hardware Decode On, Cache disabled, App Refresh off, Low bit rate, updated firmware, updated iOS, what can I do?!!!

What version of firmware is installed on your P3 and what firmware version of DJI GO app on your tablet/ipad?

What version of firmware is installed on your P3 and what firmware version of DJI GO app on your tablet/ipad?
Thanks for the reply! I have the latest firmware 1.4.00010 and the latest version of the app. (uninstalled and reinstalled app today)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94