"Fully Charged" for how long?

Reaction score
How long does a stock battery remain close to fully charged after charging?
Will a battery charged 24 hours ago have the same flight time as one charged a few minutes ago?

Chezedog said:
Will a battery charged 24 hours ago have the same flight time as one charged a few minutes ago?

I have not noticed any difference in charging the day before.

Chezedog said:

Even if your charge settles it wont be enough to notice. Now doing 24 months might have a different result. :)

I've noticed that they hold a charge pretty good.

*BUT* , keep in mind that if you're not going to be flying/using that battery for more than a week (or longer), you don't want to keep it at full charge. - or it will lessen the life of your battery.

It's ideal to keep Lipo's stored at 50%, in a nice cool environment if you want them to last as long as possible.

Gizmo3000 said:

*BUT* , keep in mind that if you're not going to be flying/using that battery for more than a week (or longer), you don't want to keep it at full charge. - or it will lessen the life of your battery.

It's ideal to keep Lipo's stored at 50%, in a nice cool environment if you want them to last as long as possible.

Thanks for the info. Uh, how does one know the percentage of one's battery charge?

Chezedog said:
Gizmo3000 said:

Thanks for the info. Uh, how does one know the percentage of one's battery charge?

For that you would need a charger that displays battery status or you can purchase a lipo voltage meter. I would recommend a better charger so you can charge you lipos quicker and also be able to put them in storage mode which is basically at 50% charge. Definitely a good investment.

FangsCPO said:
Chezedog said:
Gizmo3000 said:

For that you would need a charger that displays battery status or you can purchase a lipo voltage meter. I would recommend a better charger so you can charge you lipos quicker and also be able to put them in storage mode which is basically at 50% charge. Definitely a good investment.

I see. Do you prefer any particular brand/model?

Re: "Fully Charged" for how long?

Chezedog said:
FangsCPO said:
Chezedog said:
Gizmo3000 said:

I see. Do you prefer any particular brand/model?

+1 on the brand name. AC/DC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl