FS: Phantom 3 Standard DBS Mod, 3 batteries

Reaction score
The bird is in flawless condition with the exception of the gimbal will not calibrate. It was the result of a hard landing and should be an easy fix for someone more technically inclined than myself.

It comes with a preinstalled DBS mod, Seahorse case, 3 batteries, a set of filters, 16GB memory card, spare propellers, the OEM charger, a 3X battery charger, 3D printed gibmal lock and gimbal guard.

Looking to get $325 for the whole kit.

Here is a video of the gimbal issue in action.

Attachments

• IMG_0627.JPG
    IMG_0627.JPG
    350 KB · Views: 367
I would guess no more than 10 per battery, I would rotate their usage. Is there a way to tell in the DJI app?

Everything else works fine, it even looks like its brand new

If you boot up the drone, go to dji go app, there is a settings menu that will show total cycle charges for the batteries.

provided they are not super high, i'll take the package for 325 shipped (assuming you're in the USA?)

I'm trying to get up with him now so I can go get it. From the. Looks of that video it's got a misalignment issue. Should be an easy fix.

Dude clearly doesn't want to sell. The responses I have gotten are just the absolute minimal answers and most of my questions have gone unanswered so it's clear he doesn't really wanna sell so I'm still shopping. I just don't understand why post something you don't really want to get rid of. It's been 3 days of my time waisted. I'd sure like to buy it but I can't force the guy.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl