From 9 minutes to 4 minutes with T-Motors

Reaction score
I was flying for 9 minutes with my stock motors, I replaced them with the Anti Gravity White T-Motors and my flight times went down to 4 minutes.

Does this sound right?

Is there a setting I missed

No it does not sound right. Did you change anything else other than the motors? Did you change props or add a gimbal or something?

Looking at your Phantom from another post you have a very similar set up to me. The only difference is that I have a gimbal and external batteries. 4 minutes is far too short for your set up. I also noticed that you rebuilt your Phantom. My guess is that you have a short or a bad solder somewhere. It could be that your battery connection needs to be examined.

justsomeguy....you sir are not worth a comment....but how bout this novel concept...if you don't have something helpful to say...say nothing and quit wasting space!

Just block him. It is a waste of time to read anything that he says as he never contributes anything useful.

Let me ask a battery voltage question.....

I am using the stock batteries, when I measure them after charge on the included Phantom charger they read 12.55V @ 98%

After 1 minute of hovering battery measures: 12.18v @ 85%
After 2 minute of hovering battery measures: 11.84v @ 68%
After 3 minute of hovering battery measures: 11.54v @ 48%
After 4 minute of hovering battery measures: 11.41v @ 34%
After 5 minute of hovering battery measures: 11.25v @ 14%
After 6 minute of hovering battery measures: 11.19v @ 12%

Does this look right?

Instead of blocking someone who wastes our time and obviously has nothing to contribute, I suggest we all report his senseless posts to the admin. With any luck, he will be removed.

What a tool justsomeguy is.

Sorry, I can't help with your issue. I can't think what could be causing the issue but I would suggest putting your old motors back on and testing again. See if your flight times are back to what they were. If they aren't, then something else is wrong. If they are, then it's the motors.
Could it be a duff bearing? Do they all turn smoothly and equally?

justsomeguy said:
GearLoose said:
obviously has nothing to contribute

Hopefully that lie brings you some comfort.

Removed? While usernames can be blocked, it is impossible to prevent someone from posting without completely closing registration to new members.

Your naivete on both counts is awesome! Thanks.

Careful!

I help moderate on another forum. Our set up with new members is that their first 3 posts must be approved my a moderator before they become publicly viewable! At anytime, this can be reversed, meaning your post may need to go thru a moderator, and perhaps never make it to the publicly viewable forum!

Oh, and just when you start to think about creating a new user name, I.P. address can do a very good job of sorting out who is (and was) who. It wouldn't be to hard to find all the I.P. address's of somebody has logging in many times! Then monitor to see what new users come thru on those I.P. address! That's my method anyway :)

Driffill said:
justsomeguy said:
GearLoose said:
obviously has nothing to contribute

Hopefully that lie brings you some comfort.

Removed? While usernames can be blocked, it is impossible to prevent someone from posting without completely closing registration to new members.

Your naivete on both counts is awesome! Thanks.

Careful!

I help moderate on another forum. Our set up with new members is that their first 3 posts must be approved my a moderator before they become publicly viewable! At anytime, this can be reversed, meaning your post may need to go thru a moderator, and perhaps never make it to the publicly viewable forum!

Oh, and just when you start to think about creating a new user name, I.P. address can do a very good job of sorting out who is (and was) who. It wouldn't be to hard to find all the I.P. address's of somebody has logging in many times! Then monitor to see what new users come thru on those I.P. address! That's my method anyway :)

Oh, you such a smartie!

Maybe have smart friend from you village explain short term lease of DHCP IP addresses so you get why you so naive.

My village friens call you type "forumtards."

Whats this English class?? That cabron(Spanish word) is most likely a young kid or miserable no life fat no ***** getting **** who only feels powerful threw the so called powers of the keyboard. A person who would look down as he walks past you in the REAL world. Basically I called them "Internet Gangstas" or "Keyboard Killers".

Dereyes Films said:
Whats this English class?? That cabron(Spanish word) is most likely a young kid or miserable no life fat no ***** getting **** who only feels powerful threw the so called powers of the keyboard. A person who would look down as he walks past you in the REAL world. Basically I called them "Internet Gangstas" or "Keyboard Killers".
This Sundara idiot has multiple issues, and a motive that no sane forum member could understand.

If you have a look at his profile, he has just joined the forum and, to date, has compiled 8 posts. All are unhelpful,generally abusive and interestingly display completely varying levels of english.

The problem I see unfolding, is that a RC quad in the wrong hands is a dangerous tool. Hands controlled by this guys brain are most certainly 'wrong hands'.

And that might cause politicians to bring in rules that will affect us all.

I also note that he has appeared on the scene just as Someotherguy looks to have been kicked into the long grass.

discv said:
Dereyes Films said:
This Sundara idiot has multiple issues, and a motive that no sane forum member could understand.

If you have a look at his profile, he has just joined the forum and, to date, has compiled 8 posts. All are unhelpful,generally abusive and interestingly display completely varying levels of english.

The problem I see unfolding, is that a RC quad in the wrong hands is a dangerous tool. Hands controlled by this guys brain are most certainly 'wrong hands'.

And that might cause politicians to bring in rules that will affect us all.

I also note that he has appeared on the scene just as Someotherguy looks to have been kicked into the long grass.
He's a attention whore

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl