Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Free Liitchi app questions.

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision + Help' started by ARM, Mar 6, 2016.

1. ARM

ARM

Used the free Litchi App today for second time. Love it but here I need some ideas from you all on these issues.
    1. Picture on my Android would get Pixelated and go clear again intermittently.?
    2. Radar Icon did not reflect direction of Phantom.? otherwise awesome App!

2. Mark The Droner

1. That would be caused by a poor signal. If you choose the lowest quality FPV video, it would improve the pixelation problem since less data would need to be sent.

2. That may be because you lack a compass in your tablet. Otherwise, you may need to calibrate the compass in your tablet.

That arrow will still work - you can still use it to figure out how the craft is oriented, it just won't work quite the way it's supposed to. Nonetheless, if the arrow points towards the middle, the aircraft is pointing towards you. If it points away from the middle, the aircraft is pointing away from you. Etc.

3. ARM

ARM

Thanks for the reply. Can I use a compass from the play store or does it need to be built in the tablet?

4. Mark The Droner

It needs to be built in. If you're not sure, install a compass app from the play store. Open it. It'll tell you if you don't have a compass.

5. EddieR0691

1) litchi also recommends a higher end tablet...you can check their page for what is know to work well.
    2) as marknmd says, must be built in to the tablet...