FPV monitor mount

Received my mount last night and just wanted to post what a great piece this is. Fit's nice and the monitor is angled perfectly. I was able to modify my GoProfessional case foam to get the Tx to fit with the mount still attached. Very happy about that.

I would sure like to see a picture of your go professional case with this monitor mount. This is the case I'm thinking of buying.

This looks like just what I need, just ordered the Black Pearl 7" Diversity LCD monitor w/ battery. Looking forward to getting this!

C-Mac13 said:
Received my mount last night and just wanted to post what a great piece this is. Fit's nice and the monitor is angled perfectly. I was able to modify my GoProfessional case foam to get the Tx to fit with the mount still attached. Very happy about that.

C-Mac,

Where in Orange County are you? I'm in Laguna Niguel, and I'd love to meet some other Phantom / FPV pilots out here. I also have a GoProfessional case with, and would like to see how you modified it to accommodate the monitor mount. Let me know. I hope to hear from you soon! :D

-Shane

Phil,

Hi, I've been looking for a monitor mount for the black pearl for a couple of weeks now. I've only just joined the forum and saw your creation... Looks great and you've got loads of support so I've just ordered one. Looking forward to trying it out soon :)

Thanks!

Just placed my order Phil, looking forward to this over the current bracket setup I have.

Thanks,
Alistair.

Phil, received my new mount, really very good, I can thoroughly recommend using this instead of the normal shop bought versions!

Thanks again :D

Got mine today too! Looks good and fits my remote and Black Pearl perfectly. I'm hoping the weather is better tomorrow and I can get out and give it a try!

This mount looks great, but I have one question - how does it actually stay? I mean, what prevents the mount from rotating one the handle outwards? And it fits the Boscam RX-LCD5802, right? :)

Kicerk52 said:
This mount looks great, but I have one question - how does it actually stay? I mean, what prevents the mount from rotating one the handle outwards? And it fits the Boscam RX-LCD5802, right? :)

There is a grove at the base of the antenna. Slide the monitor mount into that before you clip it on to the Tx handle.

Received my mount today, man oh man, am i impressed? Simply an awesome design and superbly executed! Phil this is an awesome product - well thought out! I can highly recommend this mount for any screen as long asit has a tripod mount. Really impressed.thanks for a great product and superb service Phil!

Ravecreative,

Nice mount. Can you make me one? And ship to Holland / the Netherlands?

Albert,

Thanks the payment is done. Can you tell me when it is shipt and how long it will take to arrive?

Albert,

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl