FPV monitor mount

Anything in the works for Futaba 10J? Just picked one up and looking to go FPV and would love to use your mount. Looks similar to the 8J?

Mount ordered and I haven't ever ordered my dji p2 yet Lol getting my priorities right

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Taranis now available

it'll be on the website tomorrow, if you want one of the first, email me
[email protected]

sorry for the delay on this one, i was trying to get the balance point correct for 1 handed flying (ie so you can catch the phantom with the other hand)

Phil

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-06-22 at 20.58.14.png
    Screen Shot 2014-06-22 at 20.58.14.png
    501.1 KB · Views: 786
Ravecreative said:
Taranis now available

it'll be on the website tomorrow, if you want one of the first, email me
[email protected]

sorry for the delay on this one, i was trying to get the balance point correct for 1 handed flying (ie so you can catch the phantom with the other hand)

Phil

Great design Phil, ordered mine right after you posted this. Waiting for the delivery. :)

I loved the last one for the Stock DJI Tx, so neat and easy to uninstall/install. :D

Just purchased one!

My Taranis mount arrived yesterday, been playing with it today. Fits great and just as solid and secure as the original Phantom version. I've got a heavier 8" monitor with a receiver and battery strapped to the back of it, and it holds all that securely at any angle I've tested (even upside down)...and even balances pretty well!

Here's some eye candy:

dnulAfGl.jpg

yjV3jkMl.jpg

D6z55jtl.jpg

SW55Isfl.jpg

yWOD2Lzl.jpg

y7XPrQJl.jpg

7prkEe6l.jpg

wEUXCdrl.jpg

Hey whats up RaveCreative I was wondering if you still had any mounts available for the stock DJI controller. I also have the 7" Blackpearl FPV Monitor. Thanks in advance!

Just wanna say I got one of those in my "kit" the other day.. very stable !! thx

LuRoyale said:
Hey whats up RaveCreative I was wondering if you still had any mounts available for the stock DJI controller. I also have the 7" Blackpearl FPV Monitor. Thanks in advance!

yep - all ready for immediate shipping

Phil

Ravecreative said:
LuRoyale said:

yep - all ready for immediate shipping

Phil

How quickly can you get one to me in Virginia?

Difficult to say exactly how long as we use Royal Mail non-tracked service but they've been crossing the pond pretty quickly recently. There is always the option to pay the extra for FedEx Priority and it gets to the US next day. All the options can be found on www.raveaerialvideo.com

Phil

Ravecreative said:
Difficult to say exactly how long as we use Royal Mail non-tracked service but they've been crossing the pond pretty quickly recently. There is always the option to pay the extra for FedEx Priority and it gets to the US next day. All the options can be found on http://www.raveaerialvideo.com

Phil

email sent..didnt see option to change shipping..thanks!

Just finished this if anyone's interested
it's for the H3-3D gimbal, it slides on real easy and stops the gopro from flapping around when in transit.

I've taken a while with this, as i needed to ensure there was a little movement still in the camera and gimbal, otherwise i felt that any excessive forces would be transferred to the gimbal's brushless motors. And we all know how delicate these can be :-/

Therefore the mount allows for a TINY amount of play, but it's still pretty secure and really easy to use.

I've put them on our website if anyone wants one
http://www.raveaerialvideo.com

They're £10 including shipping, but if you buy one with a mount they are just £5

Phil

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-07-07 at 18.29.54.png
    Screen Shot 2014-07-07 at 18.29.54.png
    419.6 KB · Views: 537
Ravecreative said:
Just finished this if anyones interested
it's for the H3-3D gimbal, it slides on real easy and stops the gopro from flapping around when in transit.

I've taken a while with this, as i needed to ensure there was a little movement still in the camera and gimbal, otherwise i felt that any excessive forces would be transferred to the gimbal brushless motors. And we all know how delicate these can be :-/

Therefore the mount allows for a TINY amount of play, but it's still pretty secure and really easy to use.

I've put them on our website if anyone wants one
http://www.raveaerialvideo.com

They're £10 including shipping, but if you buy one with a mount they are just £5

Phil

Bummer...missed cutoff with my mount that shipped today!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl