FPV monitor mount

Ravecreative said:
Can you send me a picture of the top and back of the turnigy?
Thanks

PM sent :)

And here's some beauty shots of the Phantom controller mount working perfectly with an 8" monitor from readymaderc and Immersion UNO receiver attached:

eZbLDyWl.jpg

HOqRnH9l.jpg

dXS0Wd3l.jpg

xOZdgrDl.jpg

It's rock solid on there, no wiggle or give at all, it handles that larger monitor and extra gear just fine.

lgeist said:
Ravecreative said:
Just finished this

obviously it'll be in black, but its easier to see the detail in white

Due to the design of the 14 radio, this part replaces the plastic part currently on the top of the radio
it comes with 2 new fixing screws ( a little longer than the futaba ones), and a monitor screw

if anyone wants one, let me know, they'll be ready by wednesday

I would like to order one please. Please PM me worth instructions on how to order.

Can I get payment instructions please for 14SG mount? I sent you a PM three days ago but have not received a response.

Thanks,

Lloyd

Just a quick note to say how much I like my mount. Also, USA buyers don't worry about shipping times as mine was delivered from the the states , not the UK. Smart move to have a USA shipping point. Thanks for the great mount!

Ok. 14SGH mount now finished (finally)

Sorry it took so long, I kept changing it as I wasn't happy with it or a long time.

I have 2 ready to ship and ill start production this week if I have any orders for them

I'll post a PayPal buy link later tonight, along with some revised photos

Phil

For Rave( Phil)
Do you have a version of the FPV mount that will work with a futaba 8j transmitter ? I have been looking all over the place for a good mount for the 8j, but nothing. I love your mount, but just need to figure out how to install it on my radio...

Thanks,
George

The other great thing about these mounts is that every one comes with a free workbench stand for your controller! Here you can see how well it works with other brands of equipment as well:

cJOjhlEl.jpg

:D

Phil, if you were still looking at making a mount from the Turnigy 9x pics I sent, you don't have to worry about the antenna hole for the Tx module on the back...I discovered that just adding a single 90deg SMA adaptor gets the antenna around the back bar nicely. I hope to get a Taranis version on your to-make list at some point too, let me know if you need any more info for that one.

Hello,

Such a wonderful mount !! Saw this topic on google while I i was searching for a mount. Didn't hesitate, just ordered one for myself.

@Rave....thx, another happy guy from The Netherlands !!

Also, I'm working on mounts for other radios, it's just getting hold of radios is proving to be the issue.
I'm trying to borrow some otherwise I'm gonna end up with a room full of radios. :)

Ravecreative said:
I'm trying to borrow some otherwise I'm gonna end up with a room full of radios. :)

If that's a problem I'll gladly take the pain and treat them well here :D ;)

Ravecreative said:
Hopefully next week. Got an 8 coming.

Any progress on the Futaba T8J mount yet ???????? Be nice know, i"d rather buy from UK than the US option that is already available ;)

Ian

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart