FPV Booster App DOUBLE Vision+ FPV Range

Mori55 said:
If the channel 7 rumor isn't true , will you still work on it ? Besides one video , how do we know if it's actuall coming ? You guys were are only hope beside Dronexperts work around.

This is a good point. There was also a rumored data logger that was supposed to be released in the last firmware update but it didn't materialize. Without a confirmation from someone within DJI, a rumor isn't worth a whole lot. That being said, its hard to blame the developer for not wanting to sink more time into something that possibly could be a waste of his time and resources. PVFlyer - how close would you say ch 7 is to completion? If channel 7 development is already close to completion, perhaps it is worth finalizing as it may be quite some time before DJI releases another firmware update and/or the update may not contain such channel 7 capability? As I recall, the last firmware update took over 4 months from the one before, so they don't seem to be rolling out all that frequently anymore.

Re: 3-Days FREE Download FPV Booster V2.1 for Android

PVFlyer said:
In case some of you refuse using Facebook, I copy an announcement as below.
------------------------------
FPV Booster V2.1 for Android (V+ Booster) is ready to release as a free upgrade to our existing Android booster app V1.0 users. Unfortunately, we have been struggling a critical technical issue when upgrading the app in Google Play and unable to upgrade the existing app.

In the scene, we are forced to release V2.1 as a new app in Google Play. We would like to open a 3-days window (will be announced later) for free download as a free upgrade of the app. Stay tuned, Like & Follow this page to receive the FREE download notification.

Unlike Apple's iTunes, Google Play does NOT allow to set a Paid app to Free app temporarily (say 3-days). https://support.google.com/googleplay/a ... 8412?hl=en

We can only set the lowest available price per each country/currency (such as EUR 0.50 or USD 0.99). https://support.google.com/googleplay/a ... le/3541286

I'm very sorry that screwed up our "3-Days FREE Download" plan, but changed to "3-Days Lowest Available Price Download" per your country/currency.

I'm more than happy to pay another EUR 0.50 for the new version ;)

And sorry for asking again because I know you already explained this but the new version will still be launched as a new app in the Google Play store right?

WebMaximus said:
I'm more than happy to pay another EUR 0.50 for the new version ;)

And sorry for asking again because I know you already explained this but the new version will still be launched as a new app in the Google Play store right?
Yes, it will be a new app in Google Play store. Once you download/install it, there will be a separate V2 icon named "FPV Booster". I will send an updated download link once available. We will then obsolete the previous V1 named "V+ Booster" although you may still keep it on your Android device (maybe for comparison between V1 and V2).

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-09-10-20-19-54.png
    Screenshot_2014-09-10-20-19-54.png
    968.1 KB · Views: 408
PVFlyer said:
We'll done! May I know what booster version are you running, and what Preview Quality did you use?

I don't use the booster app any more. Never noticed a difference with or without it. I did swap out the control antenna on the remote for an 8db antenna. I haven't touched the WiFi module antennas at all. Preview Quality? Mmm... can't recall. Whatever the middle one is.

FPV Booster Version 2.1 for Android is AVAILABLE

FPV Booster Version 2.1 for Android is AVAILABLE NOW in Google Play store.

We offer 3-DAYS (from 2014/09/11 to 2014/09/13) period to download the app at the lowest available price of Android paid app per your country/currency (such as EUR 0.50, USD 0.99 or so). This is an one-time offer as an upgrade of V+ Booster Version 1.0. We will then obsolete the previous V+ Booster Version 1.0 in Play Store though you may still keep it on your Android device.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... osterbasic

Yea it kicked in and started working

Just tested out the new app. In a wifi congested area that I used to only be able to fly about 2100 feet, I was now able to fly 2900 feet, but then it was the TRANSMITTER signal that was lost, not the wifi video signal (btw, I only flew it to a height of 250 feet). I'd call that a pretty huge success for my first flight with the new app. So far so good!!!

PVFlyer said:
It will take a few hours to distribute the app worldwide in Google Play store. Try the link again several hours later.
Got it in France.
Thanks a lot PVFlyer, I look forward to testing it (but too windy for the moment) and no worry about the few cents to pay, it's not a concern :D

PVFlyer said:
Sorry no. CH-7 is supposed coming in the next firmware update from DJI. There is no point to duplicate the work with our limited resources.

That is not a fact. At this point it is just a rumor. Correct?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT